Wednesday 8 November 2017

I Put Money in My Bra - Beyonce's Mother.

  Samuel Christopher       Wednesday 8 November 2017

Beyonce's mum, Tina Lawson revealed amazing habit of herself while celebrating her daughter, Solange, who won the Glamour Megazine's woman of the year.

The beautiful mum took to her instagram page to announce her daughters victory and also shared her(Tina Lawson) amazing habit.

She wrote:

"I am so proud of my beautiful baby Solange! She is Glamour Magazine's woman of the year. Soo deserving. Pick up the magazine she is on a beautiful cover. I just purchased the magazine! I applaud Glamour for recognizing this bold beautiful black woman and yes I put money in my bra all the time. I’m from Galveston Texas we do that!!!".

logoblog

Thanks for reading I Put Money in My Bra - Beyonce's Mother.

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment