Monday 6 November 2017

Secondary School Student Dissappears With BoyFriend.

  Samuel Christopher       Monday 6 November 2017

A 13 years old girl dissappears with boyfriend in Lagos State.


A 13 years old secondary school student simply identified as Lawal disappeared with her okada boyfriend, Akin who is believed to be 21years of age.

It was learnt that a friend of the girl, known as Kemi, hooked her up with Akin.

It was gathered that the two lovers met in church on the 22nd of October 2017 and from there they disappeared into tin air.

The father of the girl, Isah reported the case to Morogbo police division in Lagos State.

Speaking on her childs disappearance the father said,
“I have been searching for her for two weeks. I went to my workplace in Apapa. When I came back, her siblings told me that she went to Holy Mary Church, where Akin waited for her. The pastor of the church, a woman, confirmed to me that she saw her and Akin, but said they left before the end of service that day.

“I went to Akin’s house. His mother said she did not know his whereabouts and that he only came home every evening. I told the police what she said, but they said they would not arrest her.

“Kemi said she knew where he passes the night. I have been begging her parents to allow her take me to the place. She was the one that introduced my daughter to Akin. He is an okada rider.”

Isah added that her wife(Lawal's mother) died five years ago and he started noticing changes in her daughters behavior after his wife's death.

“I have been responsible for her upbringing and that of her sisters since their mother died five years ago. She changed suddenly and her behaviour has become strange.

“A week before she fled with Akin, I returned from work in the evening on Friday. A neighbour told me that she went out with Kemi.

“When I got there, Kemi’s mother said she had gone out with Kemi to iron her clothes. She returned home the following day and I warned her not to associate with Kemi again.”

Reacting to the situation, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, said the case was reported at the Morogbo division.

 “ During investigation, he (Isah) said he suspected somebody who is her boyfriend. Investigation is ongoing to arrest the boyfriend and find the daughter of the man. A case of missing person was reported at the station", he said.

logoblog

Thanks for reading Secondary School Student Dissappears With BoyFriend.

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment