Tuesday 4 April 2017

Chijioke Braxton Shared this to Nsbsupdates

  Samuel Christopher       Tuesday 4 April 2017

With great humility and privilege, i greet you all.

A good leader is one who has made up his/her mind to serve the people.
Having been in the department and contributed in my little capacity as a member of NSBS, I have gained experience overtime as a class stakeholder, class secretary and team captain. Now the experience I have gained has made me understand the views of the people as I have had a relationship with my classmates, junior and senior colleagues prior to this time and so with great desire to serve, I have decided to contest for the position of the departmental president not because previous presidents didn't perform their duties, NO!, but because I want to make better the structures they have built and correct the errors they have made.
I would be a LIAR if I made promises because certain circumstances might be of hindrance but to say a few,
I would ensure that every member of NSBS(All matriculated students of the department of Biochemistry) have their departmental I.D cards with value attached to them.
                   
I would see to it that the welfare of the the students are properly attended to especially their academics.

Looking at the gap created by class, I will ensure that it is closed and this can be achieved with the introduction of extras curricular activities (sports, academic competition, pageantry, religious activities)

Skill acquisition programmes at a subsidized rate will be introduced as well as 'Youth Empowerment Scheme' where students' entrepreneurship is patronised by other students.

I am not here to make promises but to ensure you are heard, I am not here to rule but to lead (serve).
Give me a chance and we can make NSBS UNIPORT chapter a better society.
'ONE MAN CANT CHANGE THE WORLD, IT TAKES YOU AND I'
I remain my humble self,
*CHIJIOKE* * BRAXTON*
#FORTHELOVEOFNSBS

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE
logoblog

Thanks for reading Chijioke Braxton Shared this to Nsbsupdates

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment