Wednesday 20 December 2017

"I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video)

  Samuel Christopher       Wednesday 20 December 2017

Nollywood Veteran Actor, zack orji, on Wednesday 20th December expressed pity on people who condem tithing and Pators.

The award winning actor, while featuring in an interview at Broadway TV, said that he pities those that condems tithing and blaspheme Pastors. He also disclosed that he was ordained as a Pastor five years ago and that he's always careful while commenting on tithing.

"I am a pastor, ordained for five years now. The issue of tithing is a personal thing. I get very careful about making certain statements I have watched some people condemn tithing, say a lot of things about men of God and I pity some of those people because they are speaking out of ignorance. It is a terrible thing to go on the social media and be condemning men of God and be condemning something that is in the bible."
Watch the video here

logoblog

Thanks for reading "I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video)

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment