Sunday 5 November 2017

They Don't Know My worth.- Ghanaian Actress Reveals.

  Samuel Christopher       Sunday 5 November 2017



A charming Ghanaian actress, Moesha Buduong makes shocking revelation as to why she's been neglected by Ghanaian
movie producers.

Speaking on live fm show, she said that she gets few roles in Ghollywood movie because she's expensive. She also said that people don't know her worth and that her talent is as big as her ass.

“I am an expensive actress. and people do not know my value and worth and thats is why i get very few roles to play in Ghanaian movies. I said i am going to bring the Oscars to Ghana, and i will do just that. But the Ghanaian market is just not good for me but am not worried about that because my talent is as big as my ass”


Speaking about her life desire she said that it has always been her dream to be not just an actress but an actress which the world will recognize and testify that she's good.

“I’ve always wanted to be in the limelight. I wanted to be an actress for people to watch my movies and say I’m a good actress. I know that my dream is still alive. I know that I’ll be an award-winning actress in days to come”. She added.

logoblog

Thanks for reading They Don't Know My worth.- Ghanaian Actress Reveals.

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment:

  1. Abeg this girl fine wella na im make those producers no they future her for movie. Only one sex offer go make some producer to future her for always #Finegirlbigwahala.

    ReplyDelete