Sunday 26 November 2017

Police Arrests Man Caught With Seven Human Skulls In Kwara State

  Samuel Christopher       Sunday 26 November 2017
Olayinka Abass Akeem

Kwara State Police Command arrests a man with seven fresh human skulls along Ajase-Ipo Road, Kwara state on Tuesday 21 November 2017.

The 32-year old man, Olayinka Abass Akeem exhumes human skull from Muslim cemetery located at Ogbo Owu community in Ifelondun Local Government Area. Passer-by who noticed his heinous act alerted the police. The police trailed him and caught him with a sack containing seven fresh humans heads along Ajase-Ipo Road.

 Akeem was paraded alongside Five other suspected criminals in the state capital on Wednesday.

During the parade, Akeem confessed the crime and told newsmen that he was lured into the business by his friend, Tunde a.k.a Bante, who is now on the run. He said the friend convinced him that the easiest way to get rich was through money rituals, adding that everyone was doing it to earn a living and also escape economic recession.

Akeem also told newsmen that he was very desperate to become rich because he came from a poor background.

He said, "I came from a very poor family. At 32, I am still poor because I am unemployed. To feed myself and my parents has been very difficult for us. That was my situation when recently I ran into an old friend,Tunde, who convinced me that money ritual was the surest way to be rich."

When asked how he felt when exhuming the human skull from the grave, he said, "I didn’t feel anyhow. The desperation to become rich was all over me since I thought that was the only thing i needed to do to become rich."

He however, expressed remorse when his parents visted him in police custody.


During the parade, the State Commissioner of Police, Lawan Ado told newsmen that a passer-by alerted the police and the suspect was caught with seven human Skulls along Ajase-Ipo road.The suspect will be charged to court to face trial. He added.

logoblog

Thanks for reading Police Arrests Man Caught With Seven Human Skulls In Kwara State

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment